Grounded and Unbounded

July 3, 2012
By

We live in a very mysterious world. Whether you have allowed yourself to experience many of the mysterious aspects of this wonderful world has a lot to do with how you were raised, your belief system and your personal acceptance of possibly bazaar and unexplainable phenomena.

We live on a magnetic planet. That magnetism is permeated through and around our physical form. We are affected by this magnetism as well as other energetic properties always in place on the Earth. This is fact. Where we go with this knowledge and how we respond to those energies is choice, to a point. We can’t deny gravity though we have learned to defy it.

One of the remarkable things I love to experience is a physical grounding to the Earth. This seems to align my internal bodily energies and can be quite a spiritual experience. I do this by simply being barefoot on the Earth and setting my intention to be connected with it. The technique I like to use is imagining roots growing down from my feet quickly and deep, down toward the center of the Earth. Once the have grown and find a rock or place to wrap around I imagine the energy flowing from the Earth up and through my body. I like to allow several minutes for this process to ground me and the energies to balance. Sometimes I can only do it for seconds and it is enough.

Grounding in this way is a wonderful experience and can unleash an unbounded energy within that may be something that you have been missing. The science behind grounding or Earthing as some call it has been catching up with the Mystic world and proving the profound effects being ground can have. Reconnecting to the Earth’s energy is often as simple as walking barefoot in a luscious soft grass or on a sandy beach. Try it, you may like it.

For more information of Grounding or Earthing, Google it or see some of these site.

Disclaimer: I am not connected to any of the above web sites and may or may not agree with their personal philosophies or theories. I offer them as informational sources only.

Comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

7 Responses to Grounded and Unbounded

1. Claudeci on July 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm

it’s glad to read this post! i like it.

2. Bibiana on July 31, 2012 at 5:53 pm

very good article, thank you for sharing. your sharing information is very useful for me, thank you!

• Olivia on October 31, 2012 at 2:24 pm

was a cyst another the pslitac surgeon said was a lipoma on my right side of my face. I don’t know which is true. I’ve had it since July 2011. I have an apt to have it removed with the surgeon Dec 7th. It is very visible. I’ve been searching for natural remedies maybe cleanses etc from the internet. I’m very frustrated and upset about it and not knowing how to heal myself naturally. I don’t care if this isn’t the right place to post this. I just am wondering if you or anyone on this site has any advice for me. I feel I have stagnant Ch’i for a long time and would very much like some helpful advice to follow to help me to heal fast and avoid surgery next month.

• Lorena on January 31, 2013 at 5:49 am

Thanks for this info. It was helpful, ecxpet the part the ref. to NEC Table 260, etc. I could not locate the info, and on an older NEC (dated 1992) it stated to use an 8 foot deep, no less than 5/8 diameter iron rod. So I am assuming this would certainly take care of any static electrictity, etc. on a metal hazmat storage shed that has two lamps, etc. No info on clamps or welding and of what size branded cable is recommended, to the grounding rod. But how nice it would have been in the NEC if it was just a bit more specific, eg. for all Class 1 Div 2 HazMat metal storage sheds, ..etc. etc. But thanks for what you did provide. It was a bit more than what I had.Lou

3. Eldirene on August 1, 2012 at 7:43 pm

i loved your intention to help people by writing these posts, thanks for it.

4. Aysima on October 31, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Check your main panel for a bare grounding wire. Trace it along to find where the ecictrelian bonded the main service. It sounds like your house is pretty old, which leads me to believe you have some kind of metal water pipes. Usually this is a very good primary ground. Purchase a water pipe clamp for the size that is nearest the location you want to ground. Pull a coated wire (sizing according to the existing circuit, usually 14 gauge thhn will do) to the new 3 prong receptacle. This is not anything but a temporary fix!This is not anything you should feel is a good idea, but it’s better than getting electricuted. Ideally everybody should call a qualified ecictrelian for proper installation. I don’t feel good about helping over the internet, but it’s better than most advise your going to get.

• Bekmaganbetova on January 30, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Hi Lou,Thanks for your posting. I coduln’t find NEC Table 260 either. Can you tell me where it is referenced?The current National Electric Code is the 2011 version, although most cities & states are still enforcing the 2005 and/or 2008 versions. The 2002, 1999, 1996, 1993, 1990, and older versions of the code are primarily out of date. Although it is possible that some cities are still using the 2002 version. I really coduln’t speak to what was allowed in the older codes, as my memory is not that good, but plain iron rods would be a code violation under the latest standards that require grounding electrodes to have corrosion protection (typically a thin copper coating). I also recommend 10-ft rods, as they have a sphere-of-influence nearly twice that of an 8-ft rod, and they more easily meet burial requirements under the NEC. Also remember that all ground electrodes, including static electrodes, must be brought to the same potential within the electrical system. Isolated ground rods are a violation of the NEC. Have you looked up NFPA 77? It is a much better guide for static control and bonding in Hazardous areas.